THE QUOTES THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THINKING. Part 6 of 6.
Hello and welcome,
“The proliferation of ‘things’ of all kinds and ‘lives’ of all kinds presents one unbroken chain of evidence to support the fact that man is the maker of his own destiny; and his thoughts and his actions are the tools with which he does the making”. Albert Einstein. (I'm sure Albert meant women as well)
“Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and of all achievement”.Claude M. Bristol.
“Our life always expresses the results of (acting on) our dominant thoughts”. Soren Kierkegaard. (I added the words in brackets)
Got the message? Would you argue with any of the people who made these quotes? I wouldn't. Why? Because they are each extremely important, skilful and respected thinkers and thought mentors.
Where to start! Not here! Go to Part 1 of this series.
In each of Posts/Parts 1, 2 and 3 of this series I gave you a list of my thoughts for you to copy past and think about. In this Post/Part 6 I will give you what I consider to be the honest, life changing and genuine answers to my thoughts (40 to 60). I have confirmed these responses as correct through my own experience over the last four years. My life has improved enormously as a result. I now know that I can take control of what I think and do and have in my life. I have learned how to be self- empowered. You can learn how to do the same.
Below are my answers to my thoughts 40 to 60.
40. Are there ‘better’ things to be thinking about? A. Yes.
41. How did I get to where I am in life? A. Through what I thought and did.
42. Do I ever think about what I’m thinking? A. Probably not, but I will now.
43. Is just ‘having thoughts’ really proper thinking? A. No.
44. If I change my thinking and my doing (actions) will my life change? A. Yes.
45. Can I think and do whatever I want? A. Yes.
46. What happens between thinking something and the thing happening? A. I take action, I DO something.
47. Who makes me do what I do? A. Me.
48. Can my thinking be controlled? A. Yes.
49. Can my doing be controlled? A. Yes.
50. Are my thoughts and my actions my responsibility? A. Yes.
51. How can I think better to create a better future? A. Learn how to think better, right, properly, sensibly and realistically.
52. If I can think whatever I want and have the ability to do whatever I want then can I create the life I want! A. Yes, with effort and discipline.
53. If I act on a thought and do something that causes hurt or injury to another person is it my fault? A. Yes.
54. If I want my life to change what has to change first? A. My thinking.
55. Will just changing my thinking change my life? A. No. (I soon realised that the answer to this thought was no. Why? Because, if I don’t DO the thought, as well as THINK it nothing will happen!!!!
56. Is what I am thinking and doing every day making my life better? A. Check and improve.
57. Is what I’m thinking and doing every day making my life worse? A. Check and improve.
58. Is what I’m thinking and doing every day keeping me stuck where I am in my life? A. Yes unless I change what I THINK and DO.
59. While I’m reading the paper, watching TV, chatting with my mates at the pub, taking the dog for a walk am I thinking or just ‘having thoughts’? A. Just having thoughts.
60. Is it possible to actually think, properly, effectively and in a way that will help me to grow as a person? A. Yes by learning how to think better.
Well that’s it for Part 6, the final Part, of this series of 6 thought-improving, life -improving and life -changing Posts. If you never read any other of my Posts please read Posts/Parts 1 to 6 of this superior, unique and valuable knowledge. Start with Part 1 and go through to Part 6. You could cheat but that won’t benefit you.
Final words/thoughts on the previous six Posts.
This series of posts has been just a small part of my personal journey into the world of my thoughts and actions how they have affected my life. Understanding this process has been the most helpful, enlightening and self-developing process I have ever carried out. I firmly believe that every person on the planet can become totally in control of every part of their life once they understand the power of learning how to control their thoughts and their actions.
Beneficially, yours, always,