THE QUOTES THAT GOT ME THINKING ABOUT THINKING. Part 4 of 6.
“The proliferation of ‘things’ of all kinds and ‘lives’ of all kinds presents one unbroken chain of evidence to support the fact that man is the maker of his own destiny; and his thoughts and his actions are the tools with which he does the making”. Albert Einstein. (I'm sure Albert Meant women as well)
“Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and of all achievement”. Claude M. Bristol.
“Our life always expresses the results of (acting on) our dominant thoughts”. Soren Kierkegaard. (I added the words in brackets)
Hello and welcome,
Don't start here! Go to Part 1 of this series of Posts.
In each of the Posts /Parts 1, 2 and 3 I gave you a list of my thoughts for you to copy paste, read, learn and think about. In this and the next three Posts, Parts 4, 5 and 6 I will give you what I consider to be the honest, life changing and genuine answers to my thoughts. I have confirmed these responses as correct through my own experience over the last four years. My life has improved enormously as a result. I now know that I can take control of what I think and do and have in my life. I have learned how to be Self-Empowered. You can learn how to do the same.
Below are my thoughts 1 to 19 and my answers.
1. How does the Law of Cause and Effect apply to thinking and doing? A. I have a thought (Cause) I do something/act on the thought (Cause) and I create/have an effect in my life. So the simple, no b*****t answer to the question is that, the Law of Cause and Effect applies totally to the thinking and doing of every person on this planet
2. Is it possible to change my thinking or my actions? A. Yes.
3. What do I need to do in order to make my future better than my past? A. Think better. Do better. Have better.
4. What is the first step in whatever I do, say or feel? A. A thought
5. What do I think about when I’m thinking? A. 1. Rubbish? A. 2. Nothing special? A. 3. Stuff that helps me to become more ‘in charge’ of my life.
6. When I say, feel or do something where did the process start? A. With a thought.
7. Can I think about what I don’t know about? A. No.
8. What do I have to think and do in order to get the knowledge I need? A. Learn what I need to know, think it and do it.
9. What kinds/ areas of knowledge would be the best areas for me to learn? A. Self- growth. Self-development. Self-Knowledge etc. Why? Because these all lead to Self –Empowerment.
10. Are the things that I think and do during the day helping to make my life better? A1. Not really? A. 2. Possibly? A. 3. Definitely?
11. Are there things I think about and do during the day that make my life worse? A. Very often.
12. What is thinking? A. Non-verbal self-talk that controls my actions and my life.
13. What do I know about thinking? A. Depends on what I have learned about thinking.
14. If I don’t know about a certain area of knowledge how can I think about it? A. I can’t.
15. Am I in charge/control of what I am thinking? A.1. Yes? A. 2. No? A.3. I can learn to be!
16. Are some of my thoughts better than others? A. Yes.
17. Do I ever regret thinking and doing something? A.Many times.
18. If I think something and do it and cause problems for other people could I have stopped that thing happening? A. Yes.
19. If I think something and do it and it causes problems in my life could I have stopped the thing happening? A. Yes.
Well that’s it for part 4 of this series of thought-improving, life -improving and life -changing Posts. If you never read any other of my Posts please read Posts/Parts 1 to 6 in this series of superior, unique and valuable knowledge. Start with Part 1 and go through to Part 6. You could cheat but that won’t benefit you.
Beneficially yours, always,