THE QUOTES THAT GOT ME 'THINKING ABOUT THINKING'. PART 2 of 6.
“The proliferation of ‘things’ of all kinds and ‘lives’ of all kinds presents one unbroken chain of evidence to support the fact that man is the maker of his own destiny; and his thoughts and his actions are the tools with which he does the making”. Albert Einstein. (I'm sure Albert Meant women as well)
“Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and of all achievement”. Claude M. Bristol.
“Our life always expresses the results of (acting on) our dominant thoughts”. Soren Kierkegaard. (I added the words in brackets)
Hello and welcome back,
Don't start here! Go to back to Part 1 of this series of 6 Posts.
This information is important so I have had spread it across six Posts. I did honestly try very hard to keep it down to one . So, if you only ever read six of my posts make sure that it’s Parts 1 to 6 of this series.
I ‘found’ the three quotes above about four years ago. They got me ‘thinking about thinking’.
The quote from Albert Einstein was the first one. I wanted and needed to prove what the great Albert had said. Why? Because, the message in it is that everything begins with a thought. The other quotes ‘appeared’ over the next few weeks as I searched for evidence to support Albert's quote. So how was I to prove what Albert’s quote meant? Was it true? I found myself thinking, “This man was so intelligent, so important and so respected why should I even doubt for a second what he said makes perfect sense? My immediate thought was, “How do thoughts become things”??????
My 'thoughts about thinking 'over the last four years, 20 to 39.
They are not in any specific order but they are taken from thoughts I have written down over the last four years. (I have about 18,000 of these). I saved them on ‘Post It’ note sized pieces of paper. Anytime I had a thought that I 'thought' was important I wrote it down. Without me writing them down they would have disappeared forever. Here ya' go:
20. Can I alter or improve the quality of my thinking?
21. Where do my thoughts come from?
22. Can I think myself into or out of doing something?
23. Do I have a choice about whether I act on a thought or not?
24. Is thinking an art, a science, a skill, an ability, an aptitude, what?
25. Can my thinking be controlled?
26. Can anyone else make me think something I don’t want to think?
27. Can anyone else make me do something I don’t want to do?
28. Can my thinking be altered?
29. Can my thinking be improved?
30. How do people who are successful in life think and do?
31. Can I learn to think and do like them?
32. How and what do the people who struggle with life think and do?
33. How do I operate/ work function?
34. Does my thinking make anything change in my life?
35. What did I think and do today that made a difference to/improve my life?
36. Am I always aware of what I am thinking?
37. Am I responsible for what and how I think?
38. What did I think and do yesterday that made today a better day?
39. What do I think about mostly? The car, the kids going to the pub, what’s on TV tonight etc?
Now ‘copy, paste and print this list and keep it with the list in Part 1. Refer to them regularly. By doing this you WILL begin to understand how important your thoughts are and how important it is to learn how to assess and control them.
The Law of Personal Self –Creation. (L o P S-C)
We all work, operate and function in the same way. On a physical level heart, lungs, ears, noses, kidneys etc work the same in every person on the planet. On a non- physical level our minds all work the same too. We all think, then we do and as a result of this process we all create and have effects in our life!! So, thoughts become things through, ACTION/DOING SOMETHING.
Every thought you have and take action on will cause an effect in your life. Every thought you have is in your power to decide to act on it or not. This is where your ability to become SELF-EMPOWERED lies!
It works like this, THINK (Cause) + DO (Cause) = HAVE (Effect)
It's , THINK (Cause) + DO (Cause) = HAVE (Effect)
1. I THINK. I DO. I HAVE.
2. YOU THINK. YOU DO. YOU HAVE.
You can think and do whatever you want, so you can THINK and DO and HAVE /CREATE anything you want in your life.
Why ? Because, 2 + 2 = 4 and T + D = H
Albert, Claude and Soren passed on provean, powerful and revealing knowledge. My Blog will teach you how to become Self – Empowered through your thinking and doing. It works for me!
Next week in Part, 3 in the series, My thoughts 40 to 60.
Beneficially yours, always,
Thought Master and Mentor.
P.S. Don't stop now. Follow all of the six Posts. You will be laying the foundations of you becoming the controller of you future life.