FIFTEEN THOUGHTS YOU WILL BE BETTER OFF RE-THINKING!
If you can read, you can learn but you must DO what you have learned for it to 'happen'! Me.
Hello and welcome,
Thinking in a certain ways becomes a habit for most of us. The thoughts below are common examples. These thinking- habits do determine peoples' actions and view of themselves. Ready, steady, go!
1. “I’m not good enough”. Nobody is ever 'good' enough at most things at the start. And, if you don't try, you'll never know. Check out Michael Jordan's story!
2. “I can’t believe that happened to me”. You can't 'disbelieve' what has already happened to you. Get over it, move on and never think this way ever again.
3. “I can’t”. It's just as easy to think "I can". ("Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right". Henry Ford)
4. “I’ve no self-confidence”. Thinking this does not make it true. That only happens if you act on the thought. It's just as easy to think the opposite and act on that instead.
5. “I want to kill that bloke". "I'll make her pay for that”. Anger almost always hurts nobody else but you. Think sensibly and rationally before you allow your anger to get you into trouble.
6. "I’m not smart enough”. This is another thought-lie. Don’t bother doing stuff that you aren’t naturally good at. Use your abilities!
7. “I’m always too busy”. This is, and always will be, an excuse. Make the time if you really want to do something. Miss half an hour of T.V. three times a week.
8. “I’m a loser”. This is just hurting yourself. (Even if The Beatles did write the song)!
9. “I’ll do it later”. No you (probably) won’t! Stop procrastinating. Feel inadequate and do it anyway.
10. “I’m not good enough for him/her/that”. If you think you aren't, you won't be. Don’t ever let another persons, usually incorrect, 'knowledge/opinion', of you make you doubt yourself.
11. “I’m useless”. Thinking this denies all your natural abilities, your senses, your living and breathing, your pumping heart, your working brain, your eyes and all the many capabilities we all have. Just one of these abilities has allowed you to read this post. Still think you’re useless? That depends on who you compare yourself with. If you compare yourself with an Olympic Medal winner, a champion boxer, a car mechanic and thousands of other people then in any particular context you probably will be comparatively useless. Accept it! Forget it. Identify honestly what you are good at.
12. “I’m annoyed/upset, because I assumed that…”. Making (non- factual)assumptions about anything is stupid and mostly wrong.
13. “Love is a lie”. Don't thought-deny yourself, the one thing that only humans, can experience and are good at, love. If you persist in thinking this you'll become an un-loveable, lonely, misery guts.
14. “I’m right ”. Believing/thinking that you are always right won't make you happy. Knowing how to be happy is loads better than always being right! Stop comparing yourself with other people in this way. Each of us has their own 'younique' skills and abilities.
15. “I feel so alone”. Remember that there are tens of thousands others, going through, have gone through and will go experience the same situation. So move on and move up instead of drowning in your own self-created mental meltdown.
I hope that you have read and learned something of value to your life by reading this post. Now go do what you've learned! Thinking the opposite will have a effect on you and your life. You'll be much better off by changing your thinking.
Read, learn and think this; "What you think and what you do, determine what becomes of you " Me, again. (Substitute the word 'you' with 'I' to make it personal and very effective)
Beneficially yours, always,
P.S. My, "THE LITTLE BOOK OF BIG THOUGHTS FROM MEGA MINDS", is available to you through the link in the sidebar, no charge. Click, download, read, learn, apply and benefit! Once you have read it, show it to, or talk about it with, your friends, family, workmates, dog etc. Let your friends know where you got the book. They, like you, will benefit from reading it! I will also be grateful to you for your help and support in my mission!
P.P.S. The, "MIND MATTERS", book took me much longer to research and write and is much more beneficial so I believe that $5.00 is a fair price for that! See sidebar, click on the 'Buy Now' button, and it's all yours!
P.P.P.S. For more 'results proven' information about how to become self - empowered through the use of your mind, your thoughts and your actions, go to, www.think-do-have.com