IS IT DAILY PERSPIRATION, OR INSPIRATION, FOR YOU?
YOU CAN CHOOSE WHICH!
I DO, EVERY DAY!!!!
Hello and welcome,
First, a reminder : “Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and all achievement”. Claude M. Bristol. (Highly respected author and thought leader).
My never-ending objective is to inspire you by:
A. Self-empowering you with the ‘power of thought’ to, overcome, any circumstance in life.
B. Enabling you to thought-define exactly what you want to have in your life
C. Activating your desires with powerful ‘emotion- free’ thinking.
D. Thought-visualizing your goals precisely. These thoughts should be very precise in nature. (No visualisation needed, just think and repeat, often).
E. Encouraging you to thought-create a plan and take daily action on it.
F. Helping you to understand the necessity to adjust your thinking and actions if you are ever going to be able to take charge of your life!
You do have the basic skills, you just need to learn how to use them effectively.
Everyone has the 'inbuilt capability', through their thinking and their actions, to, ‘create more, be more and have more in any area of life. But, we all sabotage our own ‘life progression’ through a, ‘lack -of - possibility, mentality’.
What you are not thinking and doing, in the list below, will stop you from having, what is actually, possible.
1. Not having a firm, clear, thought objective. All my advice is based on, helping you to create your life-changing results with record speed. You have to 'thought-know'. (Have in your mind as a habitual thought), exactly what you really want.
2. Not having a relaxed and balanced mind. To remove blockages you have to learn to relax your mind to remove any ‘conflicting’ desires/emotions. Yes it is possible! My next post, ‘ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MEDITATION’, explains how!
3. Not visualizing your goals with ‘completely – conscious’, thinking. Avoid attaching any negative emotion to the ‘thoughts of’ what you desire. Your mind ‘works at its’ best when emotions, especially negative emotions are controlled. This is not that difficult to achieve. Most of my Posts give you ways of taking charge of your emotions.
4. Not creating an action plan and taking daily sensible, ‘thought- inspired’, action. Learn to ‘thought-perfect ‘a simple but do-able action plan that will guarantee that you do take daily inspired action(s). This will enable you to move towards your goals in an efficient and controlled way.
5. Not making, thought- corrections along the way. The ability to focus your thinking and knowing when to make regular goal- oriented corrections is the shortest way to ensuring that your goals do become real.
6. Not having a mind full of good 'thought food'. This is developed by 'feeding' your mind with information such as the quote at the start of this post. You will find many in my previous Posts. These inspire your mind to’ think differently’ and ‘think better’ .
7. Not mastering ‘small-goal thinking’ first. To achieve every, future - life and long-term, goal never attempt to take on goals that are too big or too demanding, at any stage of the journey. If you want to start a business, write a book, or change the world, start small. All long-term goals are achieved, ‘one good thought’ at a time, then acting on that thought!
Beneficially yours always,
Thought Master and Mentor
P.S. All my Posts are researched and written to guide you along a path that will enable you to learn how-to, "Change your life, one thought at a time". It's the only do-able way. Now that you have read this Post, show it to, or talk about it with, your friends, family, workmates, dog? etc. Let people know where you got the info.. They, like you, will benefit from reading it! I will also be grateful to you for your help and support in my mission! Which is ,"Changing people and their life one thought at a time". Ooops I've already mentioned that. Never mind it's important that you 'get the message'.
P.P.S. To become Self - Empowered through better understanding of your mind, your thoughts and your actions why not read a couple more Posts now.