I KNOW WHY AND HOW I THINK AND DO! DO YOU?
Hello and welcome,
I plan to use this Blog to build my reputation through offering high value information that I know will help people to take charge of their future.
That will never change, because this is how I think and what I do.
One of my most respected ‘online heroes’ has provided me, over the years, with valuable pieces of advice. Here’s three examples:
1. “The one central key to success is to know, or develop, a group of people who know you, like you and trust you”.
2. “Part of meeting peoples' needs is providing high quality products with integrity”.
3. “You need a true desire to help others and a body of credible information to share”.
I think and do these every day.
Whatever it takes!
So, here’s my message to help you to evolve into a better person. It will take, time, some money, work, skills and help.
My sole objective, through my Blog , is to share what I understand and love, with people who are prepared take the time to read, and value what they read.
TIME. For most people if they don’t think and do something today, they probably never will. I could spend ‘three posts worth’ of writing to help you to ‘really get real’ about time. I'll dedicate a post to this later.
MONEY. Money is never the only solution to getting access to helpful information. Some of the best ‘personal success education’ books ever written were originally made available at little or no cost.
WORK. “Do nothing and get nothing in return". It makes sense to me. Most of us do nothing about anything. If there is even a hint of having to ‘make an effort’, we switch off!
SKILLS. Skills are things that we can all learn and improve. If you want to learn, to play tennis, the piano or to speak a foreign language you can choose to do so. We all also have one hugely important inbuilt skill which few of us ever try to understand and develop. That skill is thinking. It is the most critical skill to develop for achieving anything in life. What did you learn about how to improve your thinking while you were in school? The answer is nothing because schools don’t teach anyone ‘how to improve their thinking’ . Schools just tell us ‘what to think about’. There is a huge difference! What have you done to improve your thinking since you left school? Will you do anything to improve your thinking before you die? Probably not. I'd love to help you with that though.
HELP. We all need it at some time. Ready when you are!
1. Albert. 2. Claude. 3.Me then 4. Albert again.
1. ”The proliferation of ‘things’ of all kinds and ‘lives’ of all kinds presents one unbroken chain of evidence to support the fact that man (or woman , my words ) is the maker of his/her own destiny; and his/her thoughts and acts are the tools with which he/she does the making”. Albert Einstein
2.“Thought is the original source of all wealth, all success, all material gain, all great discoveries and inventions and all achievement”. Claude M. Bristol
I read these quotes four years ago. My research since then has convinced me that, in the search for self -empowerment these two statements show you, and me, where our personal power lies. Our thoughts and our actions!
It’s, THINK + DO = HAVE
3. “What you think and what you do, determine what becomes of you “. Me
4. I read this, yesterday. “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler”. Albert Einstein. (Thank you again Albert, I'm doing all I can).
My focus, research and life journey is now, and always will be about, how thinking and what we do, creates what we each have in our life. And how to make it all understandable, and do-able for everyone I possibly can. I will continue to THINK and DO so until I HAVE achieved my objective
Beneficially yours, always,
Thought Master and Mentor
P.S. For more 'results proven' information about how to become Self - Empowered through the use of what you THINK and what you DO, keep coming back to read my Posts. No charge. Tell your friends about my Blog. I'll be grateful to you and so will they in the future.